Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Themed blogs...?

Hello, friends! I have been reading quite a few blogs lately. My personal favorite is by Joanna Goddard (Thanks for sharing the find, sister!). It's called a Cup of Jo, and she covers everything from what to buy your dad for Father's Day to what all the moms are wearing (evidently silk slings are very in at the playground with the youngen's).

Anywho! It got me thinking that most blogs have a theme... So, music blog? Food blog? Organized chaos blog? How is a girl to choose!? I don't have the mom thing going for me, so I guess that narrows out one category! I'd say help me out, but seeing as my mom is my one and only follower, maybe I should make it a dogs and scrap-booking-themed blog. (Love ya, Ma! ;)) Or how about a blog about people that scrap-book their dogs! Excellent.

And on that note, I am off to enjoy a delicious mexican dinner with a friend! Looks like a food blog might be the way to go, after all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment