Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday, everyone! 

These past few days at work, I noticed people were calling me a wide variety of names. It seems like our society has an awkward time referring to waiters and people helping them out. Here are some of the winners: 

1. Popcorn lady
2. Ladykins
3. You! 
4. Ma'am. (Ugh, i don't think I'll ever like the sound of that.)
5. Fair Lady Emma Watson (I should have referred to him as Neville in response.)
6. Miss

Hope your week is off to a good start! 

A quick look at what's going on in the world around us. 

I have no idea what this person has written, but I like what I'm seein!

Anyone up for a trip to Copenhagen  to play on this family's rooftop?

I love the title of I lay my hat and wish to stay. Reminds me of Other People's Houses.


Raspberry tart? Yes, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment