Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baking Wednesday

Yo yo yo, buds! Hope this Wednesday finds you well. 

I finally got me a new camera. It looks something like this one. 

Now I can take extra-professional photos of stars flashing the camera, and middle aged, balding men who have eight children. Excellent. 

Naturally, it was time to test it out on some of tonight's eats before I tackle Hollywood!

First up - homemade cupcakes. 

Step 1: Open the Pillsbury box. Add eggs. Only one, according to this photo. Err, add egg.

I can see why cook books take forever to assemble! I swear I took twenty shots of batter dripping from the whisk. That'll win ya a Pullitzer. 

Especially if the photographer gets distracted by taking pictures of their mom. Lookin' good, woman!

Or delicious pizzas! 

I swear this pizza's cheese was as stringy as you see in commercials. Costco, for the win! 


No comments:

Post a Comment