Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fun at the park

 Today, two of my best friends and I had a wonderful adventure bike riding! I always feel straight out of a movie scene when we travel on two wheels - the sun shining, our clumsy selves wobbling to avoid potholes while yelling loud enough for the three of us to hear one another over the traffic.

We decided to make a pit stop at a park, where Colleen crammed herself into a tiny police car. Naturally, Christina thought climbing on top would be a good idea. 



Attempt #2...




Playgrounds aren't exactly accommodating beyond the age of six, I guess. Although the slides and monkey bars seemed big enough for adults; which lead us to call it an adult playground... Until we realized how wrong that sounded. Then again, I guess climbing into a cop car doesn't really reflect our maturity the best way, either. 



Who cares, though! It was hilarious to watch! 


Success! 



And then on my bike ride home, the sun came out! I'd love to say I caught this photo timed perfectly at the moment when riders passed me. Alas, the stand kinda ruins the mood. Oh well. Here's to another sunny summer day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment