Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Noah and the Whale

I was in love with this song... 


...until I realized it was from that one Saturn commercial. I'd love to post it. Alas, 'tis no longer on YouTube. So, think back with me. The camera pans back on a tiny silver car traversing a forest. A happy couple is probably inside. The grass is blowing, the trees are swaying. It's really a beautiful nature scene. Until you realize the foliage is people! And wait a second... so is the sky, and the mountain they're quickly ascending, and even the sun. The SUN! Not only is this impossible, but it's also mildly terrifying. I would not like to drive my car through a valley of people, thank you very much. I'd help them out of their skin tight lycra costumes and then invite them into my Saturn, when we'd turn around and venture off to a land of pavement and a sun made of gas - Noah and the Whale playing joyfully in the background all the while. And that's no hot air (I had to!).

No comments:

Post a Comment