Friday, July 29, 2011

Fashion inspirations

Check out these cute shoe clips! They remind me of something my friend Alex would absolutely love. She made her own blue flower clip for her white graduation shoes, and complimented it with blue jewelry - genius!


Check out these crazy bone necklaces! I don't think I could pull one off without channeling the Flinstones, but I'm loving the girl's fiery red hair.


I'm loving this outfit from What I Wore - very Anne Hathaway! 


Big event this weekend? Check out this amazing red dress above! Oh, to have an event suitable for this little number! It reminds me of something my friend Annie would pull off flawlessy. She has beautiful blonde hair just like this model's and could rock it like no other classy broad I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment