Friday, July 22, 2011

Scurry storms and feathers

Hello again, friends! Been enjoying some lazy summer days, I hope? My sister just left from visiting us hurr in the Midwest. She hails from the land of celebrity spottings, large fruit, and square times! And she left just in time, what with this crazy weather in the Chicagoland area. Eek!  

Check it out... Voldermort's descendin upon the 'burbs with his dark mark... Or just a really embarrassing Photoshop job. Let's go with the former! 


Speaking of Harry Potter! Who else is terribly upset the movie's are officially over? Speaking of fabulous dresses! Who saw Emma Watson at the premiere?


(Answer: I did! I'm the crazy with the "visit my chamber of secrets, Rupert" poster. Duh.)


Well, I can't help but wonder if feathers will be making a huge appearance this Fall - headbands, dresses, accessories. They've already taken over the hair revolution! Are accessories next? 

Or is this a trend best left to the one and only Carrie Bradshaw? 




No comments:

Post a Comment