Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tunes Tuesday: Norah Jones

Today, I woke up with a terrible head cold - the kind that makes you just drowsy enough to feel lethargic, but not so overpowering that you can't sit in class due to the waterfall spouting out of your eyes and nose. I was just telling a friend I avoided the usual winter cold in February, and now karma caught up with me. Damn.

Thus, it's been one of those days where I'd like nothing more than to hole up in my room with some Netflix and a bowl of chicken soup. I'd fall asleep watching Mad Men (which I started this weekend - it's streaming live - huzzah!) and sleep for days. How glorious.

Until then, I'm left to catch up on homework, and enjoy a little Norah Jones now and then until her album is released in May. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment