Monday, March 5, 2012

Have a productive week!


Bloomington just got the most beautiful snow, and I am finding it incredibly difficult to be productive today. With Spring Break arriving this Friday, I've got a bunch of work to get done before I leave a day early on Thursday! Here are some fun things I found around the internet that I'd like to share. 

Another one of my favorite red carpet stars

I don't think I will ever grow out of my peanut butter phase (and I'm ok with that)

How to make a fondant asparagus cake - crazy!

Vests are back


Who doesn't love a little plaid?

This movie is (finally) coming out at the month's end!

Everything looks more glamourous via Instagram, don't you think? 

Have you tried any fun nail art yet?

Have a wonderfully productive week, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment