Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer is close to an end

I can't get over how few days of Summer we have left! (Anyone else getting bombarded with school-related e-mails already?) I'm looking forward to going back, but I can't help but think of a few things I am going to miss. 

1. All that fresh summer produce at my fingertips! 


2. Having my best friends right around the corner. It always seems like we're leaving someone or something behind no matter where we go, but I always love having these crazy cats to return to! 


3. Having all my clothes in one place. My closet is not nearly this fabulous, but coming from a college-sized closet, mine at home always seems this big! 


4. Laying on my porch swing and spending the day reading! Not to mention my killer view...


5. Summer reads! 5.5. Reading without feeling like I should be working on something for school. 


6. Being lazy.

Obviously Summer has a lot going for it! What are you going to miss the most? 

No comments:

Post a Comment