Friday, August 5, 2011

Let your mind wander


What beautiful macaroons! The photo so perfectly describes each flavor above! Although, what's the light pink? Pistachio, maybe? 


I hope you're not reading this hungry! 



Looking for some Fall style ideas?

I'm positively in love with this Mat Kearney jam!

This designer Nathalie Lete is so talented! She produces everything from children's books and novels to stuffed toys and ceramic sculptures. What a cool job! Did I mention she works from Paris?

Warning! Gross foods ahead! Pictory's latest project involving crazy foods: "The stories shared here represent connections to other cultures, to our senses of adventure, and notably, to the origins of foods we eat."

My friend Lainey should have submitted chicken livers from her 8-week stay interning in Africa.


I could wholeheartedly weep at the sight of these photos shot in Mykonos, Greece!

I believe print is not dead! And I also believe in dropping a subtle. Birthday. Hint.

Justin Bieber  cupcake toppers. Genius!

Happy weekend, friends!

2 comments:

  1. I've eaten a lot of those "weird foods" from Pictory. The bugs in the fourth picture down... Eaten it. Fresh roe in Japan... Eaten it. Whole fish/taking the bones out with chopsticks... Eaten it. I guess lots of food in Asia is pretty much the same.

    Did I tell you I just ate pig skin the other day with my coworkers? AND I just had pig feet (tender and gelatinous at the same time) last week too. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww! Just as long as you don't go for the vulture head! Then we'll have to talk!

    ReplyDelete