Friday, August 5, 2011

Storage conundrums

Yesterday, I sorted through my jewelry to get ready to move into the sorority house. Saying space is limited would be an understatement. I told my friends if less clothing means more jewelry, then I might be leaving some t-shirts behind! 

I'm leaving my jewelry box behind in favor of some more practical storage cases. 
I've already got this closet hanger! It's about $14.99 from T.J. Maxx, and you can find them almost anywhere! 



Ooh, something a bit more glamorous. 


Check out this suction cup jewelry holder! What a novel idea! 

At home, I just use a dish, much like the one below... 

I've always secretly wanted a ring holder (they've always evoked such glamour and vintage style), and these bunnies are a fun take on the traditional hand! (pardon the tiny picture sizes.)


Urban Outfitters has some really cute jewelry holders that will have you oohing and ahhing for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment