Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Movie trailers

I could see myself totally being into this movie when I was little. And ok, yeah, I'm probably still going to see it when it comes out. 


On a completely unrelated movie note... A romance about two young lovers. Although it looks rathuh dramatic, I'd see it, if only because Ingrid's playing! 


Anyone read "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?" I have not, but some of my best friends are really into the novels. No matter how many times someone explains the plot to me, I still couldn't tell you what it's about. IMDB explains it nicely as "A journalist is aided in his search for a woman who has been missing - or dead - for forty years by a young female hacker." Cool.


I quite honestly am not sure if one of these is the Swedish version that come out first in 2009. Get this: the author of the books died, and actually left the trilogy unpublished. It's a shame he couldn't live to see himself become the world's second best selling author in 2008 with 8 million copies sold behind the author of "The Kite Runner." Correct me if I'm wrong, because I would have thought J.K. Rowling would be up there. But perhaps she's in a league of her own.



No comments:

Post a Comment