Saturday, May 5, 2012

Welcome back, Summer

You've been missed.




Since arriving home yesterday, thus far, I have indulged in too much deep dish pizza, cleaned off my bookshelves, added embarrassing amounts of magazines to my growing stacks, become one with the couch, and alas, I caved and got a Pinterest!

This time last year, I got a Twitter. I've gotta keep up with my social media! And heavens, have I been missing out! Already, I have a handful of boards, each one full. I think it safe to say that my food board will be the most full, followed closely by the board with everything that makes me laugh.... Is it bad I considered pinning a giant pool pillow to my Fitness board?

I'm looking forward to reading one too many books, keeping up with my blogs once again, taking in the sun, and baking - tons of baking.

Happy start of Summer 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment