Thursday, May 10, 2012

Currently reading

Currently reading: the final installment of "The Hunger Games." It's dark, but I've already read the first two, so how could I not finish out the series!

At the start of 2012, I made it my personal goal to read one book/ month. Unfortunately, school books kind of took over. And although I have fallen a little behind, I am looking forward to catching up this summer.

I just recently finished "Medium Raw" by Anthony Bourdain. I would like to read one of his other books "A Cook's Tour" all about his travels and food. What's not to love?

A photo of Anthony and his team when I saw them speak at South By Southwest

They even had someone drawing the conversation as part of Oglivy notes - designed to simplify keynote speakers and panels, in the case of SXSW. I was a total nerd about it when I saw this whiteboard on the side of the stage. Thankfully, my fellow nerds at SXSW shared my excitement.  


No comments:

Post a Comment