Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hello reader-friends! I am writing from the sunny state of California! My friend's family just moved out here, and she invited me along to spend the week just outside the Bay Area of San Francisco. Yesterday, we took a tour of the city and visited Alcatraz. It's been too much fun and today is only day three! 

I promise to share photos when the trip is done, but first a few links to start your week... 

Maybe I'll run into this couple




Just check out these camera straps!

Make your own 


Maybe it was inspired by this

This baby belongs in a magazine

You know those Burger King ads about the cinnamon rolls? My mom pointed out that every time I see them, I mention how good they look. Every time. Maybe it's time to make these


As close as I'll get to Paris anytime soon

One girl takes a stand, and gets 46,000+ supporters

The perfect snack for summer

Happy week, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment