Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sister is back in America

The time finally came for Madeline to arrive back on American soil. Hooray! After a year and a half teaching English in South Korea, she is back for a little bit to celebrate the holidays. 


We got to the airport and the screen said Madeline's flight had already landed, but the sign never told us what gate she was coming into. So, the rents and I stood and waited in the middle. Ma started crying the minute we saw she landed, so I suggested we take some pictures to pass the time... 



And before we knew it, she snuck up behind us... 


...Who could have foreseen,  I was the one to lose it at the airport. Guess I missed her more than I realized! 



Bailz was probably the most excited to see Madeline. We worried she might not remember her, but that wagging tail proved otherwise. 



Here's to a wonderfully long, family-filled vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment