Friday, December 16, 2011

Hello again, Winter Break!

The other day I told my roommate I should probably make a to do list of all the things I want to accomplish over Winter Break. Here is what I came up with... 

1. Sleep

2. Bake
Check out THIS chocolate chip cookie recipe!
You'll never run out of ideas thanks to Martha's 50 Christmas cookie recipes. That's enough for two different cookies each day leading up to the holiday. Yes, please! 

3. Read lots of magazines
Have you seen 100 Unforgettable Dresses? (Spotted in InStyle
A perfect gift for the fashionista in your life!

4. Decorate the house
Such cute little felt ornaments from Etsy. 

5. Bake some more

6. Go shopping

7. Watch movies from the couch
And perhaps leave the house to see this one.

I haven't exactly set the bar too high as fas as accomplishments go, but I ain't complainin'! 
I hope you've scheduled some much needed relaxation time too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment