Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012 trend: Sparkles

In anticipation of the New Year, I've decided to countdown to 2012 by covering what trends I think will still be hot in the new year. I'm only a college gal, so take these predictions with a grain of salt and be sure to make them your own. Let's see if they come true! 

First up? Sparkles!
I was reading an old Glamour from 2009 last night, and they predicted sparkle dresses were just getting hot.  Pair them with tights to tone them down a little or buy a stand-out print for a glitzy event. Bottom line is I think this is one trend that is here to stay for a little bit longer! 

P.s. Do you find that you're totally in love with a dress and then you only wear it once? Have you heard of Rent the Runway? You can rent designer dresses for low prices and then just return them when you're done! Brilliant. I definitely need to save myself some dough and put this site to good use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment