Thursday, February 2, 2012

Roald Dahl takes London by storm

Although the world of paperback books might be dying, it's nice to see there is still some appreciation for a good read in the classic tale "Matilda" which is now a theater production at the Cambridge Theater in London! 

Although my oldest sister Madeline always preferred "Harriet the Spy," Matilda has remained one of my favorite children's stories. So much so, that when my cousin Joey made a reference to moving curtains with his eyes, I thought I had encountered quite possibly the coolest kid ever. No, in fact, I knew I had encountered the coolest kid ever. 

Now check out this killer set!


And how stinkin cute is Matilda


London, as if I didn't already want to visit you enough already, this play only adds to the fact that I must stop by soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment