Sunday, February 5, 2012

Have a fun week!

After staying at a friend's near Indy for the SuperBowl this past weekend, I am finding it hard to muster the motivation to get back in the rhythm of school. Woof.

Check out this helpful post about getting back in the groove from nycprgirls.com.

For me, planning a work out schedule and mapping out the week ahead of me always do the trick! ...Not to mention, watching the latest (and hundredth!) episode of Gossip Girl instead of tackling that that stack of homework.

Did I mention catching up with my favorite blogs is always a welcomed distraction? Here are some finds that make Monday a little bit brighter...


Still looking for Valentine's Day cards? 


This woman makes a living out of painting on vintage pages. What a cool mixed media idea!

I would like to check out the MOMA just so I could fill out one of these cards. What would you say? Learned? Got confused? Saw some stuff?

I've been itching to hit up Chicago's museums and the Shedd Aquarium lately. These discount days are most definitely something to take advantage of! 

Have you seen J. Crew's new arrivals? They are bright and spunky, but still classic and wearable forever! And that military jacket - too cute!  


Jason Wu for Target makes looking like Zooey Deschanel affordable for everyone! 

You can bet your bottom dollar my love can be bought this holiday



No comments:

Post a Comment