Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sometimes you just need a good laugh

In a quest to keep up with the news, I decided the Comics looked more interesting. And they say we are an uninformed public - HAH! I'd like to think we just filter what we want to see. 

And now I present to you the comics from the Oct. issue of The New Yorker...


So sad, but so true: did you hear funeral services now include photo slideshows to enhance the emotion? Crazy. I don't know how I feel about that one. 



These kids' faces kill me. They remind me of something my sister Madeline might draw. 
(Maybe that's why I like it so much!)



Don't you wish you had this capability? No more regretted dishes - huzzah!




"What's one thing you would take on a deserted island with you?" 
My family would be the ones with their noses in books and magazines. 


No comments:

Post a Comment