Monday, October 24, 2011

Sisters united again in Bloomington



Friends, last week was absolutely insane school-wise. However, it all led up to an awesome weekend with my older sister Genevieve. Check out some of the fun we had around town!


Gen brought chocolate mustaches from New York, and my mom sent a flat Madeline. My middle sister Madeline has been teaching English in South Korea since last August. The whole family has not been reunited since her college graduation in May 2010, I do believe.  


Last August, Madeline and I made a trip to NYC to visit Genevieve before she headed to Korea. It was an especially special visit having Gen here in Bloomington. Next up? The whole fam is to be reunited this Christmas! The anticipation is nearly killing my mother!


Of course a stop to Bloomington Bagel Company was one of the first on the list!


And candy was a must! 


A trip to Bloomington wouldn't be the same without Mother Bear's Pizza.


And we wrapped up the weekend with a stop at Runcible Spoon - a cute breakfast nook where you're practically elbow to elbow with the people next to you. I couldn't help but wonder if the quiet family of three beside us was eavesdropping... 

I hope you all had lovely weekends and enjoyed the pictures from mine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment