Monday, November 14, 2011

Football feature and design

It's no secret that I'm not the biggest fan of athletics, but this feature that follows a college athlete for one week from the Rocky Mountain Student Media Corporation is nothing short of impressive. It certainly makes me look at the jam-packed schedule with a little more understanding!


The photos entice readers to click on each particular week's day where they will find exactly how running back Raymond Carter spent his day. Be sure to check out the print edition! It's chocked full of information, but the big photos and crisp timeline organize the week's events nicely. Although, I'd like to see a longer article, the package is sweet!

“I grew up with football. I’ve been playing football since I was seven. Since my dad first put a football in my hand that’s all I remember doing. I’m here because I love football. And to get a free education with it, you get the best of both worlds.” 
- Raymond Carter

This is the exact kind of piece my football-crazy friends at Notre Dame would love!

No comments:

Post a Comment